Friday, June 12, 2009

Why you'll never see me on the mat...

This must have been the longest day of my entire life.. haha. Max did really well and recieved a silver medal =] And after today I have realized that I will never ever "play" (?) judo, haha... here are some of the reasons:

- I don't like feet very much...
- I want a team on the floor with me during the ... what ever it is
- I hate wearing pants that are tooo short, haha
- There seems to be a lot of respect involved, and that scares me
- I really don't want to be like the girls we saw today that are like... really weird! Although that might not be the judo's fault, haha.....

Yeah, there are some of the reasons anyway ;) Now we're heading down to the lobby to do something. Tjongelong plong!

PS. No pictures today, hahahhaa........... .... haha... DS.

1 comment: