Thursday, June 11, 2009

EL SALVADOR WOHO!

Our first night in San Salvador is near.. Haha.. This is so.. WOW.. I have seriously never seen/felt so much sun, rain, heat, cat, dog etc.. It's so crazy!!

When we stepped out of the airport my first thought was like "So this is my first AND last time in El Salvador"... My forehead was dripping after 2 minutes. My second thought was "Why are there cows in the middle of the street", third thought "Why are the kids working in the ditches not wearing shoes???".

Outside the wide open what-ever-it-is-window-thing the rain is POOOOORIIIING down! Wow...

The picture above is where I sat with everyone's things while everyone (who owned the things) were running around trying to... well, I'm not sure, but there I sat in the frying sun. It was really nice... HOT!.. But nice =] hehe.

Schleeepy-time jetz. Good niiight!

PS. What is musolos pollo with bone and stuff? :S .... Whatever it is - we ate it. DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment